The Spring News: whats in the news in spring and wire forming
The wire: The Spring and Steel Wire News
More in the Spring and Steel Wire News...
The latest reports from Wire Dusseldorf...
|wire DüsseldorfInternational Wire and Cable Trade FairApril 12-16, 2010Düsseldorf, Germany|
Once again, the wire and cable industry is focusing its attention on the Rhineland. The world's biggest and most important forum of the industry's experts - wire 2010 - will again be presenting itself in Düsseldorf as the hub of the trade.
The figures of the last wire event - that of 2008 - speak for themselves: over 1,100 international exhibitors presented current trends in the industry and tomorrow's technologies to approximately 73,000 professional visitors from around the world.
A glimpse into the future - Neither industry nor our everyday lives are conceivable without wire and its derivatives. At the same time, industrial progress goes hand in hand with the increasingly stringent requirements to be met by wire and wire products.
Do some trendsetting! Whether your line is spring manufacturing or metal forming technology, glass-fiber machines or quality assurance systems: present your innovative products and high-tech manufacturing facilities on THE international wire and cable industry stage. Read more here
- May 12-13, 2010 - Wire Expo set to celebrate its 20th Anniversary in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- The Wire Association International (WAI) will host Wire Expo 2010, its even-year, U.S.-based wire and cable trade event, and its 80th Annual Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, May 12-13, 2010. Just prior to Wire Expo on May 9-11, the American Wire Producers Association (AWPA) will host its annual meeting and a new Long Products Supply Chain Symposium in Milwaukee. Wire Expo will co-locate with the National Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo that has previously been held at the venue. Full exhibit and attendee program details will be posted on this page as they become available. To find out more info CLICK HERE
- 05/12/2010 - 05/14/2010 Tianjin, China - Wire Asia 2010
- Wire Asia 2010, Tianjin International Exhibition
WIRE ASIA's 14th edition will take place at Tianjin International Exhibition Center on May 12-14, 2010.The largest industrial city in North China, as the permanent venue for WIRE ASIA from 2010 onward. WIRE ASIA, with a history of 17 years, has been recognized as a leading trade event in wire and cable industry in China and Asia. The event consists of 3 parts – conference, exhibition and featured events.
- 06/1/2010 - 06/3/2010 Kyiv, Ukraine - Wires & Fasteners Ukraine
- The exhibition project KYIV TECHNICAL TRADE SHOW has joined a number of major annual industrial events in Ukraine and become a traditional meeting place for the representatives of the leading fields, establishment of business contacts and conclusion of new mutually beneficial agreements.
- 09/21/2010 - 09/24/2010 Shanghai, China - Wire China
- Shanghai, China. The All China International Wire and Cable Industry Trade Fair (wire China) is organized by Messe Düsseldorf China Ltd. and SECRI Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute. Contact:?Messe Düsseldorf North America, tel. 312-781-5180; fax 312-781-5188; e-mail email@example.com; www.mdna.com.
- 10/13/2010 - 10/15/2010 Chicago, IL USA - Springworld 2010
- CASMI sponsors the SPRING WORLD Trade Show every two years. New technology presented at this event brings thousands of people to the Chicago area from all over the world. With the first show in 1959, it has become the largest gathering of the Spring Manufacturing and Wire Forming Industry anywhere at one time! Over 150 exhibiting companies demonstrate machinery; show raw materials, test equipment, software and other products and services. CASMI has expanded the show to include Wire Forming exhibits. It is expected that an increasing number of Wire Forming Companies will attend in 2010 and subsequent years. For more information CLICK HERE.
Click here to go back to top of page.
Return from The Spring News to Spring-Makers-Resource